- 6 tablespoons of brown vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional but adds delicious flavor to dish!)
- 4 to 6 salmon fillets or steaks
In a bowl, whisk together brown vanilla sugar, dijon mustard, soy sauce, vinegar and pepper flakes if using.
With a basting brush, brush the glaze on salmon and let sit around 15 minutes.
Place on a well oiled grill for 10-15 minutes at 350 or in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes.